You want a brand that works for your fashion brand. A brand that attracts the right clients and customers, a brand that is authentically your story, your company, your place in Winnipeg, and in the world. When you are you, truly you, no one can duplicate that. Your brand has a story, and your customers want to know that story. Storytelling connects us, and can connect you with loyal clients and customers.
If you need someone to help you build the brand for your fashion business but the cost of hiring an agency has stopped you from doing that, the Shopology Project Branding Team can help. We know fashion, and understand that it is a highly competitive market. We also understand that retail is changing, fashion is changing, and you need to adapt to those changes. Our team includes creatives that have worked in their fields for a long time and some that are just starting out. Our experienced creatives have seen trends and styles come and go, while our new creatives have some really great fresh new ideas. Together, providing you with a brand and strategy you can feel confident about.
Creating authentic brands for fashion business owners like you is what our team is passionate about. Passionate because when fashion branding is done well, the business does well, and we want to see local businesses do well. We will work with you and your budget to create a brand that you will feel proud of, including a website that will convert your visitors to buyers. We will provide you with a branding guide that clearly defines all elements of your brand, and tells your story.
We would love to work with you to finally get your brand on track, consistent and authentic.
Interested? Here’s how we will work together.
- Got 30 minutes to figure out if we’re a good fit? This first meeting we will review your brand and its objectives, and if it turns out we’re not a match, we can recommend someone who may be.
- If we are a match, you will be given some homework. Your client homework will include the (first) invoice and the contract.
- We’ll find you just the right colors, fonts, patterns, images, elements, messages, and a logo both you and your ideal audience will love. You will have a reference and logo files to easily provide and use for any of your business’ projects and campaigns. You will feel like a pro, and it will reduce the time required to communicate your brand when starting any new project. NOTE: providing your business card when someone asks for your logo does not fair well with graphic designers.
- We will provide you with templates for online graphics and print materials that you can use to create your own, even if you are not a graphic designer.
- When your branding is on point we can easily start on your website (mobile and desktop). The colours, message and imagery have already been chosen, but now we will help you create the content for your about page and make sure that it tells the right story to the world.
- We will help set up your store on your website so you can be open 24/7.
- We will help you create your editorial calendar and generate ideas for keeping your website fresh with new content.
- When your brand and website are ready to launch and tell the world you have launched (or re-launched), we’re going to make sure everyone knows. We can assist with your launch party arrangements and promotions if you choose to do this.
- Once your new brand is officially launched, we can teach you how to use your website so you’ll never have to worry about fearing the use and updating of it on your own (or we can do it for you).
- When we’re done you will have a brand that feels like you and a website that will get noticed and be able to compete with other brands.
Are you ready to launch (or re-launch) a brand that is authentically you, your business, and attract the audience you want?
What will you get and how much will it cost me?
Brand Package Deliverables
Full brand identity book and digital files
3 logo concepts to choose from
5 chosen collateral items (additional items can be added on at $50 to $125/piece)
Collateral (pick 5 from the list)
- Business card
- Blog graphic template
- Flyer or brochure template
- Poster template
- T-shirt graphics
- Email header
- Social media headers
- Social media post templates
- Info product template (a worksheet or ebook template)
- Packaging design
- Hang tag design
- Presentation template
- Promotional products (pens, mugs, notebooks, etc)
Design and digital files only, you will have to print these items out yourself. We know some pretty good printers here in Winnipeg, and can steer you in the right direction.
You will have ownership of your brand and website. As soon as your new brand and website are launched all ownership is transferred to you.
Payment plans are available.
Contact us today here and set up your first 30 minute meeting. Coffee’s on us.